Answer 1


Hire an experienced local DWI attorney. Different jurisdictions prosecute DWIs differently, so you need a DWI attorney familiar with the area, how the police conduct DWI stops locally, and local court experience.


Contact Us Today

If you are facing DWI or other criminal charges in Texas, contact our office today to discuss your case, so we can begin working on your defense. Please provide only your personal email and cell phone number so that we can immediately and confidentially communicate with you.